Stay Alive Unblocked
How to Play
- Start the game with an axe in your hand. Your primary objective is to cut down all the trees around you.
- Once the trees are cleared, start building a tent. This will provide you with a safe shelter during the night.
- After the tent, construct walls around it. These walls will protect you from potential cannibal attacks.
- Be aware of the cannibals and either run away from them or engage in combat to scare them off.
- As you progress, collect resources such as rocks, bushes, and wood. These will be useful for various tasks throughout the game.
- One of the key objectives is to make a fire. Fire is essential for cooking food and staying warm during the cold nights.
- Always monitor your health level. If it gets too low, consume mushrooms to regain health. However, be careful as consuming too many mushrooms could lead to other issues.
- Finally, as the last task, build a raft and complete the game.
Tips to Win
- Prioritize safety over everything else. Build a strong tent and walls to protect yourself from the cannibals.
- Collect as much resources as possible. Resources will help you build your shelter, light fires, and even defeat cannibals if needed.
- Monitor your health regularly. If your health drops below a certain level, consume mushrooms to regain health. But remember, overconsumption can be harmful.
- Engage in combat only when absolutely necessary. Running away is often safer and more efficient.
- Keep track of the game’s progression. Knowing what needs to be done next can help you plan your actions effectively.
- Lastly, don’t rush. Take your time to gather resources, build your shelter, and prepare for the final task.